Orbital facing machine : portable, lightweight and designed to be used on site as well as in the workshop.
Tube facing consists in bringing the end of a tube or an accessory into conformity and acts on 3 aspects: the perpendicularity of the tube face (maintenance) - the surface state of the face - a length adjustment.
Burfree facing, the chip unrolls towards the outside of the tube.
Perfect preparation for thin tubes before orbital welding.Watch the video Technical sheet
- Burr-free tube squaring and bevelling machine
- thickness < 3mm ( according to material )
- Ideal tool to face a band saw cut before automatic welding
- Accurate manual advance: 0.1 mm step graduation 4/1000 inches
- Sliding adjustment of tool holder offers easy diameter change and optimal tip wearing
- 30° and 45° outside bevel possible with optional tool holder
- Squaring and bevelling in one operation
- Possibility to use two tools simultaneously
- Minimal straight length of the tube: 28 mm
- Delivered in high quality protection case
- Light and compact : 11 kg / 24 lbs
- Motor 1100W with large speed range (2 gear)
- Worm and gear transmission for optimal speed range
Find all the technical characteristics of the product
Thanks for download!
If the download doesn't work