Diameter range: ½” to 4.5”
New range of orbital closed welding heads to meet the most demanding welding requirements in the most confined spaces.
Grease-free operation: compatible with clean room standards.
Perfect gas protection in the welding head thanks to the closed chamber: welding with very limited coloration.
Easy to use: Intuitive interface and parameters adapted to the characteristics of the tubes. Software integrated into the SAXX power sources range.
High-quality and repeatable welds in tight environments!Watch the video Technical sheet
- Water cooling of the electrode holder / rotor and the aluminium flanges.
- Two opening sides.
- Thin stainless steel collets and wide aluminum collets available.
- Illuminated logo on each side to show whether the power supply is on/off and whether the machine is in welding cycle or not.
- Specific electrodes by diameter.
- Motor with encoder: allows starting from any angular position of the electrode.
- High protection against arcing outside the electrode.
- All heads are delivered in a waterproof and dustproof suitcase and with a fastening hardware kit.
- 24 feet cable
- Weight: 9,4 Kg / 20,7 lb
Find all the technical characteristics of the product
Thanks for download!
If the download doesn't work