Orbital facing machine : portable, lightweight and designed to be used on site as well as in the workshop.
Tube facing consists in bringing the end of a tube or an accessory into conformity and acts on 3 aspects: the perpendicularity of the tube face (maintenance) - the surface state of the face - a length adjustment.
Burfree facing, the chip unrolls towards the outside of the tube.
Perfect preparation for thin tubes before orbital welding.Watch the video Technical sheet
- Burr-free tube squaring and edge breaking machine used after a band saw cut or on electropolished tubes
- Thickness < 0,12 inches (3 mm) according to material
- Wide range of use with concentric clamping for all diameters
- Ideal tool to face a tube before automatic welding
- Accurate manual advance: 4/1000 (0,1 mm) step graduation
- Sliding adjustment of tool holder offers easy diameter change and optimal tip wearing
- 30° and 45° outside bevel possible with optional tool holder
- Squaring and beveling in one operation
- Possibility to use three tools simultaneously
- Minimal straight length of the tube: 2,44 inches (62 mm)
- Delivered in high quality protection case
- Weight: 121 lbs. (55 kg) - Motor 1100W with large speed range (2 gears)
- Screw and wheel drive to optimize the speed range and eliminate vibrations
Find all the technical characteristics of the product
Thanks for download!
If the download doesn't work