Orbital facing machine : portable, lightweight and designed to be used on site as well as in the workshop.
Tube facing consists in bringing the end of a tube or an accessory into conformity and acts on 3 aspects: the perpendicularity of the tube face (maintenance) - the surface state of the face - a length adjustment.
Burfree facing, the chip unrolls towards the outside of the tube.
Perfect preparation for thin tubes before orbital welding.Watch the video Technical sheet
- Burr-free tube squaring machine
- New brushless motor 18V
- 220-240 V ~50/60Hz or 100-120 V ~60Hz
- Accurate manual advance, gratuated vernier scale
- Light and compact (2.5 kg)
- Come with two 18V Li-Power, 5.2 Ah batteries and a fast battery charger
- 2 mechanical speeds + electric speed variator
- Clamping shells : stainless steel jaws with spring
Find all the technical characteristics of the product
Thanks for download!
If the download doesn't work